Board of Trustees
Board of Trustees Director Education: 1- B. Sc. Food Sci., (1963). Faculty of Agriculture- Ain Shames University. 2- M. Sc. Food Technology (1969).
Board of Trustees General Secretary A passionate individual who has substantial expertise in the field of Marketing and Fundraising for charity and
Maareif Founder & Board of Trustees’ Treasurer. Member of the Fifty Committee for making the Constitution, and specialized in managing NGOs dedicated to education &
Establishing 9 training centers that achieve a quantum leap in the level of technical and vocational training in local communities, as well as providing basic humanitarian services.
What we value
- Highest International Quality standards of training & services.
- Volunteer work and community integration.
- We don’t give those fish, we teach them how to fish.
- Serve the community at large.
- Partnership with Private and Public Sector.